Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Whats in the number????

I never understood this....How difficult is it to ask a girl her phone number???
Not difficult at all!! There is nothing to it actually....i can bet on that....

But somehow...it is also the most difficult thing to do....
I was just talking to one of my best friends and he told me how a girl from some other college had come and introduced herself...and how they had 'the best' conversation...they talked for about a hour and a half...this guy knew he wanted to know her better...she also was showing equal signs of interest...but then...He just couldnt gather enough courage to ask her the number!!!
He knew he wanted it...but he couldnt...

His story reminded me of my blunder...When i got introduced to this girl i soooooo wanted to meet since long...i had no problem asking her the number {yaa..i am good at that :-)} but then i remember feeling a bit shaky....

I never understood why that happened...but now i realise...that when you are sooo interested in a person...the fear of her rejecting you starts haunting your mind...however good your meet with the girl is...its like..."I dont wanna mess this up...."

But one things for sure....its better to ask the number than messing your life afterwards to get in contact with the girl....Yaa...thats what my friend is doing right now....I hope he succeeds...

Post a Comment
Google+